Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thursday Night Comedy at Four Day Weekend with Curtis Needs a Ride!

Curtis Needs a Ride- Improv Comedy

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curtis-Needs-a-Ride/23647727100?ref=search&sid=42000058.376466352..1&v=wall


Check out their Facebook page and head on down to Four Day Weekend Thursday night comedy show for just $10!!!

One of the members of this comedy team works with me and so I have become a follower of their improv comedy.

I went to the show last Thursday and my mouth was sore from so much laughing. It is truly worth the $10 spent to have a night out with good friends and many laughs. You may even get called up on stage!

I want to dedicate a night where the RSA group can go. If you love to laugh, you'll love this show!


P.S. They did say paying $20 for the weekend shows are definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment